New User Advanced: Database Setup
As a Key Person, you will be responsible for setting up your Junxure database for use by everyone in your firm, which includes customizing parts of the database to best meet your firm's specific needs.
After reviewing videos in this content area you will know how to:
- Populate the Junxure database with contacts.
- Create new users and establish user rights which grant or restrict access to areas/features within the database.
- Customize drop-down lists and fields available throughout the program.
- Set up integrations to connect Junxure with Outlook and import assets from your portfolio management system.
Be sure to have reviewed all the New User Basic training sections prior to viewing the content here.
|Video||Junxure Setup Checklist|
|Setting up Junxure (Part 1)|
- Establish each new user in the database
- Populate Junxure with Contacts
- Begin to customize your lists, specifically:
- Create employee groups for your firm
- Setup User Rights as necessary to grant/restrict access to different areas within the database
|Setting up Junxure (Part 2)|
- Continue to customize your lists, specifically:
- Action Type
- Action Keywords
- Action Priority
- Setup Outlook Email integration
- Determine setting for Email handling
- Setup Outlook Calendar integration
- Create File Folders for document storage within Junxure
- Setup Account integration with Portfolio Management System
|Using the Portfolio Center Import Wizard||(For PortfolioCenter users only)|
|Using the Junxure Asset Import Wizard||(For all other portfolio management system users)|
|Moving Forward with Junxure|
- Set recurring actions to remind you to perform regular data checks
- Decide how you will incorporate sharing of Junxure best practices into regular employee meetings
- Put together a plan for ongoing training opportunities
New User Advanced: Workflow Setup
Junxure's advanced action features allow you to systematize your workflows, saving you time and improving office efficiency by ensuring that tasks are completed and contacts are managed properly. After reviewing videos in this content area you will ...
New User Basics: Workflow Basics
Applying workflows (called Action Sequences in Junxure) enables your firm to streamline and track your processes and procedures. The result is an efficient workflow protocol for your firm and a consistent service experience for your clients. After ...
Master User Setup
Employees in the firm can be set up as "Master Users" in ClientView Live. Master Users have access to all of your clients in ClientView as well as the ability to change the look of ClientView. Before an employee can be set up as a master user, the ...
Unable to Connect to Database
Users may see a pop-up stating they are unable to connect to the database which presents the user with several options. This can be due to a number of factors. Prior to using any of the tools available in this window: Verify the PC is connected to ...
New User Advanced: Communications
After reviewing videos in this content area you will know how to: Create and send letters to individuals. Create and send emails and letters to a group of people. Increase consistency through the use of email and letter templates. Please allow one ...