Junxure Desktop Main Menu
The Junxure Main Menu appears when you first log into Junxure. This screen enables you to navigate all critical operations, reports, and functions.
- The Top Menu includes options for:
- A drop-down View Menu, which includes Business Metrics Dashboard, Queues, Opportunity Dashboard, and the People List.
- Other options on this menu include: View My Pending Actions, View Last 20 Contacts, and Actions, as well as the option to search for Actions, access the Help Options and the Firm Dashboard.
- The section boxed in green above navigates to functions throughout Junxure including Reports, Letters, and setting up your system.
- The section boxed in red displays links to important resources, such as a reminder to back up your database, the Junxure Search tool, the latest newsletter and alerts for upcoming office hours.
- The section boxed in blue above contains panels that display contact data, including the last 20 contacts and a search feature.
- The Support ID feature (boxed in red above) is your identifying number when you contact Junxure support with inquiries.
Junxure Desktop Upcoming Training Calendar
The Junxure Consulting and Training team offers regular opportunities to enrich and expand your knowledge and use of Junxure Desktop. Below is a list of the upcoming classes offered. Click the links to register. For overall supplemental education ...
Personal Info Tab
The Personal Info Tab stores important information necessary for completion of standard forms. If you are utilizing any auto-filling forms software such as Laser App, the majority of the data will be pulled from this tab. Personal Info Tab Overview ...
What is my Support ID?
To locate your Junxure Desktop Support ID, launch Junxure. Your Support ID will be listed at the bottom of the main window between the logged in Employee ID and date of last backup.
Junxure Desktop Educational Videos
Our video library is intended to supplement your overall Junxure training and is just one of the many training options available to you. These short, on-demand videos are designed to help you learn more about many of the common features in Junxure ...
Junxure Data Connector Server Upgrade
Users of Junxure Desktop features that rely on the Junxure Data Connector (JDC) prior to 3/9/2021 must update the WF configuration file to accommodate a Junxure Server upgrade. Note: The JDC is used for Client View Live, Junxure Mobile, and Junxure ...