The Action Search Form is an advanced feature to search for Actions across the entire database. This feature is used to search for Actions by certain criteria such as the Date, Type, Employee, or any combination of the criteria.
To search for Actions, follow the steps below:
Go to People > Actions Management or Reports > Reports List > Actions. Double-click the Action Search Form option in the far right column to run the report.
The Actions Search Form launches. Complete the following fields and then click Search in the top menu.
- If you know the Action ID, enter it in the field provided.
- Select an Employee using the drop-down if this is relevant to your search.
- You may search by Client, Date, or Type using the fields provided.
- The Note, Action Description, and Action Note fields search text entered in the Action Notes boxes. It is not necessary to type the entire word and better results may be produced if a partial word is used.
- You may select Action Required or No Action Required by selecting one of the checkboxes provided. This will further filter your search.
- You may also choose the Action checkboxes Completed or Uncompleted by choosing a checkbox in the right column.
- Using the other fields such as Action Assigned To and Completed By will help you further filter your search.
Filling in too many details may eliminate all results. All search parameters are inclusive. If you enter the Employee, Client, and Date, the results must match all three parameters.
Results from your search appear in the grid beneath the search fields. You may click Edit Action Item or View Client to view more information. Action Detail screens can also be opened by double clicking on the appropriate line item in the grid.
To reset the search criteria, click Clear Search Form.
Please see Notes on Printing Junxure Reports for instructions on how to print reports.
Actions Management: Global Action Search for by Keyword
The Global Action Search is an advanced feature to search for Actions by keywords across the whole database. Use the Global Action Search to search for Actions by the Action Keyword, Action ID, the start and end dates, and the Logic words (AND, OR). ...
Actions Management: Actions Missing Time
This search form creates reports that show Actions that are missing Billing or Completion times. To access the Actions Missing Time feature, go to People > Actions Management > Actions Missing Time. The Actions Missing Times window appears. In the ...
Actions Management Overview
The Actions Management menu is used for performing tasks such as running reports, locating Actions, or inputting Actions globally. To access this feature in Junxure, go to People > Actions Management. Choose a category from the middle column to see ...
Existing Action Sequences
Use the Existing Action Sequences Report to search for global Action Sequences in Junxure. To search Action Sequences for an individual contact, go to the Contact's Actions Tab. See Action Sequences Sub-tab for more information. In Junxure, Action ...
Action Form Navigation Tool
The Action Form Navigation Tool searches for Actions by keywords. The tool also helps associate related Actions with one another. Open an Action and click on the Compass icon. The navigation grid appears on the left side of the screen. Information ...