Actions Management: Email Between Dates
The Email Between Dates Report (Also called the Global Email Report) shows all emails between specific dates for a single client or a group of clients (by Rule). All information from any email sent or received by a client is included in the report.
- In Junxure, go to People > Actions Management > Email Between Dates. You can also access this report at Reports > Reports List > Global > Global Email Report Between Dates.
- The Global Email Report window opens.
- In the Rule Name section, choose a rule category and contact rule number for your report. Leave the Contact Rule Nm blank to include all contacts.
- In the Between These Dates section, choose a start and end date for your report.
- Click Preview Results to view your report. This will update the grid below. Double-click on any line item to see the individual email.
- If a printed report is needed, click Print Report.
Junxure will provide a report similar to the one below. The report contains all emails grouped by contact name, with header details and body message.
Actions Management Overview
The Actions Management menu is used for performing tasks such as running reports, locating Actions, or inputting Actions globally. To access this feature in Junxure, go to People > Actions Management. Choose a category from the middle column to see ...
Actions Management: Pending Actions Management: Pending Actions
The Pending Actions Management reports enable you to manage the pending actions for each employee. Use this report to review all needed actions and ensure they are addressed in a timely manner. To get to the Pending Actions Management report, please ...
Actions Management: Pending Actions Management: Employee Actions
The Pending Actions Management reports enable you to manage the pending actions for each employee. Use this report to quickly review all actions are addressed in a timely manner. To run the Pending Actions Management Report, follow the steps below. ...
Actions Management: Employee Productivity
The Employee Productivity report shows the total number of Actions assigned to an employee that have been completed between two dates as well as the percentage of Actions that were completed by the due date. There are two ways to access the Employee ...
Actions Management: Activity by Employee
The Print Activity By Employee Report helps you keep track of actions for each employee by dates entered, assigned or completed by the employee selected for the report. To begin, go to People > Actions Management > Activity By Employee. The Activity ...