Every Client, Prospect, Associate, and other contact that you enter into Junxure is assigned a Contact Record. That Contact Record will store all information related to your contact that includes Contact information, Accounts and Assets, related Documents and Associate information. The record is also where you would track every interaction with your contacts.
The Contact Tab within a Contact Record are categorized by Contact Info, Personal Info, Profile, Actions, Associates, Accounts/Assets, Insurance, Cash Flow, Documents, Estate and Financial Planning. You can also view the Dashboard tab for an overview of the contact's information.
To access the Contact Tabs, open a Contact Record in Junxure.
- Dashboard: Enables you to obtain a quick overview of contact data that you decide is most important.
- Contact Info: Contains the most vital contact information for each record such as Addresses, Phone Numbers and Mailing preferences.
- Personal Info: Contains additional contact and personal information such as Web Page Addresses, Social Security Numbers, Special Notes, and Favorites.
- Profile: Contains the list of Classifications, Keywords, Interests and Custodians that help you manage and group contacts. Also, this tab contains Tax Information, Account Numbers, User-Defined fields, Contact Dates, Client Anniversaries, Referrals and much more.
- Actions: Contains all the Actions associated with this contact such as Meetings, Phone conversations, Notes and Email correspondence. This tab also includes filter options such as Processes and Keyword filters as well as access to Recurring Actions, Deliverables, and Action Sequences.
- Associates: People that have a connection to the contact such as friends, family members or business partners that currently have their own record in Junxure.
- Accounts/Assets: Contains asset information such as Asset values, Account information, and Cost basis. Asset information can be imported from outside software such as Centerpiece/Axys or manually entered.
- Insurance: Contains information about the contact's insurance policies such as Policy number, Owner, Beneficiary, type of Insurance, etc.
- Cash Flow: Contains information about a contact's income sources and expenses.
- Documents: Provides access to documents created for the client through Junxure or placed into the Company Files Folders.
- Estate: Stores information regarding the contact's Estate documents such as Wills, Living Trusts, and Powers of Attorney.
- Financial Planning: Includes tabs for Financial Management Assessment and Goals tracking. This tab serves to create/track the progress of goals and interfaces with Financial Planning software packages.
Contact Tabs Tool Bar
The contact’s Tabs Header bar provides options to quickly and easily find other clients, create Actions, run Reports, and create Envelopes or Labels. Contact Locator Tools Use these tools to locate clients. See Finding Contacts – Contact Toolbar for ...
Hide Extra Tabs
Want to simplify your view? Hide the Contact Record tabs in Junxure that your firm doesn’t use. Get started: Navigate to System Setup > Employee Groups. Under GroupName, create a new Group named No One (or see if a similar Group already exists). ...
Action Detail Sub-Tabs
The sub-tabs that are located at the bottom of the Action Detail Screen provides additional space for the user to store and view client’s information. These sub-tabs are: Main: Where you can capture data whether action is required or not. Documents: ...
Add a Contact Wizard
This wizard will walk you through the basic data necessary for setting up a contact record. For more information about each of the fields in the wizard, please see Contact Tabs Overview. Open any contact record. Click the Add New Record button ...
Report Wizards Overview
Junxure provides Report Wizards to create customized reports with data from the Contact Tab (primarily Profile, Personal Info, and Contact Info Tabs) Actions, Accounts/Assets, Opportunities, and Insurance Tabs. For information on other Report ...