This tab stores the client’s Estate Planning documents and Gift information all in one location for easy retrieval.
How to use the Estate Tab
To access the Estate Tab, open a contact record and click on the Estate Tab. Then, you will click on the Estate Planning Documents Tab.
- Document Type: Examples of Document types are Wills and Trusts. You will use the down arrow to choose the appropriate document type. You must also create the Estate Document list in List Data Maintenance.
- Document For: Indicates who the Estate documents belongs to.
- Date Recommended: The date that was recommended by you that the client prepare the document.
- Date Executed: The date that the document was executed.
- Date Last Reviewed: The date the document was last reviewed or updated.
- TIN: This field is used for Tax Identifications Numbers for Trusts, etc.
- Filename: A free-type field that allows the document to be given a specific name.
- View Scan: View a copy of the original scanned document by clicking this button.
- Add: Used to add a new document to the list.
- Edit: Used to edit an existing document in the list.
- Delete: Used to delete a specific document in the list.
- Print: Used to display the Estate Planning Documents Report that shows the list of all documents and pertinent dates.
Estate Documents Detail View
Double-click on any line item to open the Detail View window. You will use this window to Enter/Edit notes about the document or attach a scanned document to the entry.
- Filename: The File button (which is located to the right of the filename field circled in red) directs Junxure to the location of a scanned copy of the document.
- View File: (circled in green) This button is used to view the document that you have directed Junxure to.
- Primary & Secondary Beneficiaries/Trustees: (circled in blue) The best practice is to have these individuals listed in Junxure. Use the drop-down menu to add the people to each listing as necessary. You can also add the beneficiary information into the contact area.
Junxure provides an area that tracks gifts given by your clients on the Estate Tab. You can use this for reference in tax preparation or when processing gifts in the future. Also, you can use this tab to ensure that the appropriate tax documents are ...
Action Keywords Tab
The Action Keywords sub tab that is located under the Actions tab, displays a list of the Action Keywords currently assigned to Actions in this contact's record. Similar to Processes, Action Keywords help categorize similar Actions for later ...
FMA Tab Overview
In Junxure, the FMA or Financial Management Assessment is a tool that is used to help organize the financial plans for the client’s financial situation. Based on the “The Wealth Management Index” by Ross Levin, the FMA enables you to create areas for ...
The RMD information tool can be used to track Required Minimum Distributions that are done or need to be done for a client’s Account or Accounts. The system enables you to track this for both he client and the spouse. This is done by the system ...
Top 10 Reasons to Use the Accounts/Assets Tab
The Accounts/Assets tab gives you a place to store account and asset information for your clients. This area can be populated by using one of our portfolio management system interfaces. You can also add information to this area manually, entering ...