Searching Actions within a Contact Record
Junxure provides many tools for locating Actions for contacts. The Action Search is a simple tool that will locate only the Actions listed on the Action Tab. You can use the Action Keywords to make it easy to find specific Action items.
The Linked Actions Tab
will allow you to view Actions that are linked quick and easy.
How to Search for Actions
- Open a contact record.
- Go to the Actions Tab > Actions Sub-Tab. Click on the Search option located in the upper right.
- Junxure opens the Action Search window. This function allows you to save searches for future use (A saved search can be used for any contact). Saved searches previously saved will be displayed in the left-hand column that is colored in yellow.
- If an action keyword was used, indicate which keyword or keywords in the center column. The right column which is highlighted in green below, will search the Notes Boxes in the contact's Actions for matching text.
- Choose the logic to use for the search at the far right. For example, you want to find the word 529 OR education opposed to finding the word 529 AND Education. So, if an action mentioned 529 Plans but did not mention Education, the OR logic would show this action, but the AND logic would not.
- If you know the Action ID, you can search by the ID in the Single Action ID box below.
- If this is a search you may use in other contacts or later, name the search at the top of the window and click the Save button.
- When all criteria are entered, click Search.
- Junxure will produce screen showing the results similar to the one below. To go back and edit your search, click on the Edit Search option. Use the Print Report button to print results or double click on any line to see the action detail for that action.
This page is fully customizable in content and look. See Customizing Grids for an overview of the different buttons and means to change the look and feel of this page to fit your personal needs.
Search Actions using the Action Tab Sub-Tabs
You can also search for Actions using the sub-tabs in the Actions Tab. In this section, you can search for Actions that are based on Type, Process, and Action Keywords.
Pending Actions Report: Contact Record
In a contact record, the Pending Action Report allows you to see all the Pending Actions with Action required for a single contact. To access the Pending Actions: Go to a client’s record and go to the Contact Header bar. In the header bar, click on ...
Track Expenses through Actions/Contact Record Report
In Junxure, you can track expenses through Actions. To do this, open a contact record and click on the Actions Tab > Actions Sub-tab. Either add a new action or locate your existing Action and double-click on it to open the Action Detail Screen. The ...
What are Linked Actions?
Linked Actions are related Actions that are deliberately associated with one another for easy tracking and searching. Linked Actions are stored within a Contact Record, but are not limited to that contact. You may also link an Action from one contact ...
Restoring a Deleted Contact
From the Main window of Junxure, navigate to Database Tools > Data Cleanup/Correction > Contacts. Double-click View Archived Deleted Contacts. The View Deleted Contacts window appears. Select the Contact Record to restore. Click Restore Contact. The ...
Contact Toolbar Reports
For quick access to many useful client reports, the Contact Toolbar provides a one-click solution with the Reports button. This button provides reports with basic contact information, Financial and Asset breakdown, and Billing reports. Go to the ...