Track Expenses through Actions/Contact Record Report
In Junxure, you can track expenses through Actions.
- To do this, open a contact record and click on the Actions Tab > Actions Sub-tab.
- Either add a new action or locate your existing Action and double-click on it to open the Action Detail Screen.
- The Action Detail screen will open. Go to the Expenses sub-tab in the Action that is circled in red below. Enter in the data relating to the expense. The category is set up in List Data Maintenance.
- Enter in the details of the expense using the columns in the grid. A running total of the expenses will appear at the bottom of the grid. When you are finished, you can close the Action to save the changes.
- This data is automatically reflected on the Contact’s Dashboard Tab in the Client Info section. The expenses are recorded on the pink line and are also displayed in the Revenue – Expenses line. This will give an immediate tracking of the profitability of the client over the lifespan of the relationship, Year to Date, last 12 months or 90 days. Please refer to the Dashboard Tab for more details.
The feature known as Time Spent tracks time for one contact using the text from the existing Actions on the contact’s Actions Tab. Please refer to the Time-Billing Expense Report to see time reports for multiple contacts.
- To access time reports for one contact, open a contact record and click on the Time Spent icon on the top right menu.
- The Time Spent Report On This Client window will open. The Start/End Date fields (circled in red) should be adjusted by what is needed to show in the report.
- Click on the Preview Results button (circled in green) to display the results in the grid. Once you are satisfied with the results, click on the Print Report button (boxed in blue).
- A report similar to the one below will display:
Pending Actions Report: Contact Record
In a contact record, the Pending Action Report allows you to see all the Pending Actions with Action required for a single contact. To access the Pending Actions: Go to a client’s record and go to the Contact Header bar. In the header bar, click on ...
Contact Toolbar Reports
For quick access to many useful client reports, the Contact Toolbar provides a one-click solution with the Reports button. This button provides reports with basic contact information, Financial and Asset breakdown, and Billing reports. Go to the ...
Track Billable Time
In Junxure, tracking time can be a valuable tool for managing work flows and efficiency. Billable minutes can be tracked separately for each area in the Action Details which is Notes, Actions and Follow-Up Actions. In this topic, we will cover: Track ...
Report Wizards: Contact Report Wizard
Junxure allows you to customize reports for Contacts, Actions, Accounts, Opportunities, and Insurance information using Report Wizards. The Contact Report Wizard enables you to use many of the contact record data fields in Junxure to create ...
Searching Actions within a Contact Record
Junxure provides many tools for locating Actions for contacts. The Action Search is a simple tool that will locate only the Actions listed on the Action Tab. You can use the Action Keywords to make it easy to find specific Action items. Note: The ...