Email Templates: Creating New Email Templates
Please see View Email Templates for details on how to get to the Email Templates.
To create a new email template, select a Category from the left column. Existing corresponding email templates will appear on the right.
Complete the blank line at the bottom of the grid marked with an *.
- In the Category field, use the drop down to choose the Template category.
- In the Template Name field, type a name for the template. Use names with a standard naming convention for quick access.
- Click the folder icon to the right of the Template Name field to open the template.
A blank email template similar to the one below opens. (This view may vary slightly depending on your version of Microsoft Office). Junxure fields available to merge into this email template appear in the right column of the window.
- Enter in a subject line for your email. You can also use the toolbars to attach a file and format the text of your email.
- You can copy and paste text in the body of the email and add a signature.
- The Junxure Email Editor Tools allow you to add merge fields to your email template. Place the cursor in the appropriate spot in the email, then double click on the merge field name in the right hand column. It will appear as a [[Field]] marker.
When this email template is used, Junxure will use the merge fields to pull data from the contact record(s) who are receiving emails. Example below:
Click Save in the Junxure Email Editor Tools box to save your template.
Close the template by selecting the "X" in the top right of the email window. Junxure will automatically add this template to the email template lists for use when sending individual and global emails.
Email Templates: Viewing and Categorizing Email Templates
Email Templates enable you to automatically add text, attachments, and insert basic client data (client address, for example) into an email. Templates can be used for individual or group emails. Use Email Templates to create: A basic standard email ...
Email Templates: Edit Existing or Create from Existing Email
Edit Existing Email Templates To edit an Email Template, select a Category from the left column to view corresponding Email Templates on the right. Select the Template you would like to edit and modify your Template as necessary. To see how to create ...
Creating Document Templates
Document Templates are used to quickly create Documents for individual/multiple clients and personalizing each Letter through the use of Merge Fields in Microsoft Word. Follow the steps below to create Document Templates: Open the Letters > Create ...
Creating a Report with Both Primary and Additional Email Address
Build a report that will included both primary and additional email addresses using the Global Email Wizard. The contact list can then be exported to Excel to format and upload into your mass communication software. Access Global Email Wizard via ...
Junxure Email Setup
Junxure has four options for handling email through Outlook. This setting is managed in Maintain System > System Options > Local Options > Email Handling. The options available: ON - ACTION REQUIRED All sent and received email from Junxure or Outlook ...