Electronic signatures enable you to digitally sign documents created through Junxure, enabling users to send letters on others' behalf. Follow the steps below to add a signature to a user record.
- Scan a hand-written signature as a *.BMP (Windows bitmap file) file at 72 dpi resolution. Refer to your scanner's user manual for instructions on scanning the document, or use an art program (even Microsoft Paint) for a quick signature. It is best to crop and size the image to an appropriate signature line size.
- Save or move the scanned signature file into your Junxure folder for easy access then launch Junxure. Go to System Setup > Users.
To Edit a user, double-click the user's name from the User List to the right of the screen. The Employee Details screen will open.
On the right side of the Employee Details window Click Add, Edit, or Delete.
Clicking Add or Edit will bring up the Add/Edit Signature window.
- Choose a Signature Type from the drop-down menu: Informal (often a first name only), Formal (full name), or Formal with Title. Click the Browse for Bitmap button.
- Use the navigation window to locate and select your file, then click Open. When the signature is selected, you can see a preview of the image below the Signature Type heading.
- Click OK when done.
- Repeat steps for each signature type desired.
Users: Add New Users
The Users features in Junxure allows you to create and manage employee information and their user IDs. In Junxure, go to System Setup > Users. The Users List appears in the right screen, displaying your Junxure Users by ID, name, and basic ...
There are two ways to use signatures in Junxure: Embedded Signature Objects and the <<RepLetterSignature>> merge field. Both methods are implemented in the Word Document, but are based on settings in the Junxure database. Review each section below ...
Users: Edit Existing Users
In Junxure, go to System Setup > Users. (Note: If security is enabled, only your administrators will be able to see this feature.) In the right screen, the Users List appears, displaying your Junxure users by ID, name, and basic information. ...
View Logged In Users
From Maintain System you can view who is currently logged in to Junxure, where they are logged in, and login time. This is useful if you have a system outage and are unsure who may be logged in to the system for rebooting purposes or to remotely log ...
Users: Changing Passwords
User passwords ensure employees log on with the correct userID, which can help you manage work flow and evaluate employee productivity. Follow the steps below to change existing user passwords. Go to System Setup > Users. The User List Window opens, ...