Junxure Data Connector Server Upgrade
Users of Junxure Desktop features that rely on the Junxure Data Connector (JDC) prior to 3/9/2021 must update the WF configuration file to accommodate a Junxure Server upgrade.
Note: The JDC is used for Client View Live, Junxure Mobile, and Junxure Web functionality. If you do not use any of these features, you do not need to proceed with these updates.
Follow the process below to update your config file and restore JDC functionality.
- Access the Server that the Junxure Data Connector is installed on.
- Open Services (Start Menu > Run > Services.msc).
- Locate and
the CVPollingService (Right-click on the CVPollingService and select ).
- Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\CRM Software\CVPollingClientWS.
The drive letter may vary depending on your environment.
- Right-click the file CVPollingClientWF.exe.config and with Notepad.
- Locate the connectionString within the file and copy the contents of the string as pictured below. Paste the string somewhere temporarily safe for use in a moment.
- Close Notepad and CVPollingClientWF.exe.config file from this folder.
- Download the replacement file: CVPollingClientWF.exe.config to the same folder.
- Open the new downloaded file with Notepad.
- Overwrite the default connection string with the one you copied and saved in Step 6.
- Save the file and exit Notepad.
- Return to the Services console and
the CVPollingService. (Right-click on the CVPollingService and select ).
The service should return to normal operation. If you have further issues, please Contact Junxure Support.
Junxure vs. Junxure Mobile Comparison
Junxure Mobile is an add-on to Junxure Desktop that gives you secure, live web access to the same Junxure database that’s sitting on your office server. All you need is web access and your laptop, smartphone, or other mobile device. With Junxure ...
Junxure Desktop Upcoming Training Calendar
The Junxure Consulting and Training team offers regular opportunities to enrich and expand your knowledge and use of Junxure Desktop. Below is a list of the upcoming classes offered. Click the links to register. For overall supplemental education ...
Update Password for Junxure Mobile Access
Junxure Mobile uses the Junxure User password to allow access to the site. Navigate to System Setup > Users. Double-click the User for whom you would like to reset the password. The Employee Details screen will open. To ensure the password updates ...
Junxure Desktop Educational Videos
Our video library is intended to supplement your overall Junxure training and is just one of the many training options available to you. These short, on-demand videos are designed to help you learn more about many of the common features in Junxure ...
Transitioning from Junxure Desktop: Before You Upgrade Checklist
By combining leading-edge technology with our advisor-focused DNA, AdvisorEngine CRM is designed to enhance the way you do business now and in the future. To prepare for your upgrade, it is important that your current Junxure data is ready for the ...